|Drawing and 3D Modeling Maintenance:
- Changes in Design Incorporation
- Convert paper documents to CAD plattform and convert 2D drawings to 3D model.
Product and design Definition (2D/3D):
- Creation of detailed drawings, lay-out, assembly and general definition of detail and section views based on standards like ASME or ISO.
- Creation of 3D models in different CAD plattforms.
- Creation of electronic libraries (commercial and vendor parts)
Engineering design in support equipment for assembly, disasembly, testing, inspection and production:
- Development of new designs.
- Improvement and/or actualization of existing equipment.
- Analysis and calculation of dimensional tolerances and geometrical tolerances (GD&T).
- Application of international standards such, ASME, ISO, SAE, AISI, CE.
Advanced engineering analysis using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) plattform as well hand calculation spreadsheets.
- Structural analysis.
- Thermal analysis.
- Analysis of fluids.
- Analysis of vibrations.